You have successfully installed Stock ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool. Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Redmi 7a.
- And since we don’t have a better alternative to TWRP recovery in the custom recoveries scene.
- So taking the chance here to add sincere thanks, we could expect more stable and extended tool support in the times ahead.
- If you encounter any issues or errors while following this tutorial, do let me know by dropping a comment below.
- Lastly, we recommend Havoc ROM custom ROM as one of the best ROMs to enjoy the Android experience on rooted devices.
Of course it is safe for your device because we are providing official ROM files to download here. Even its not limited to Redmi smartphone only, you can do it in all Xiaomi’s smartphone product like Mi & Poco which also served by Xiaomi. – now click on 3 dots again and select “Choose update package” & choose your downloaded ROM files from your storage. This information has been shared with all details and downloads links on the official MI community thread. If you want to know full details about the update like changelogs, please do visit the MI community thread.
The update will soon arrive on the rest of the regions as well. If you’re going to proceed with flashing, don’t forget that you take all the responsibility for your phone. If you’re not sure what you’re doing either stop here or get more confident by reading guides and tutorials. Officially headed by Frederick Jerome, our blog is your go-to destination for all things Xiaomi. Whether you’re simply looking for tips and tricks, this is the place you’ll want to be for Xiaomi-related topics.
- We do not advice to start flashing if you don’t have enough experience working with ADB and Fastboot.
- This should prevent your phone from accidentally switching off during the flashing process and prevent it from bricking.
- So I couldn’t sign in as I’ve also forgotten my password to my Mi Account.
- This error is caused because the tool verifies if the device’s bootloader has been locked or not.
- Don’t worry we have a quick solution for every single device.
- Please don’t file directly any GitHub issues for The Open GApps Project if you experience problems with the OpenGApps.org pre-built packages.
Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues. Read Me Once Stock Firmware process will affect your Xiaomi Redmi 7 phone stock ROM (firmware) data like images, videos, and files. We advise you before starting Flashing firmware you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location. This flash file helps you to upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your Redmi 7 Android phone. There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device.
The folder contained required XIAOMI REDMI 7A, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop. This custom ROM is based on AOSP and has many features to offer. It gives a similar experience to what you’d get from the Pixel Experience ROM because they’re both based on AOSP. Also, this custom ROM supports the substratum Theme engine, which can change the appearance of your device. Interestingly, the network connection and battery backup of this custom ROM is efficient, which are among the reasons many people prefer it. Techies have confirmed that this custom ROM delivers a smooth and seamless Android Pie experience on installed devices.